The Texas Conference for Women is the state’s premiere networking and educational experience designed to engage, enlighten and empower women from across the state.
Exhibitors at the Conference offer a wide range of products and services meaningful to women. More than 150 exhibitors will have the opportunity to make profitable new business contacts, present new products, educate decision makers and fulfill entrepreneurial outreach, diversity and recruitment programs.
2015 Exhibitor FAQs [PDF]
Booth packages include:
- Access to thousands of women who are leaders in their business and communities
- Exhibit space defined by 8′ back drape and 3′ side drape
- Complimentary booth identification sign
- 6′ skirted table and two chairs per 10’x10′ space
- Listing in the Conference program (you must be a registered exhibitor by September 1st to be included in the program listing)
- Listing on Conference website
- Three exhibit hall only passes for booth staff
- Exhibitors will be able to purchase a maximum of one discounted exhibitor
full conference pass at a deeply reduced rate of $75 (while supplies last)
Full payment is due at the time of acceptance.
For questions please contact us via email: exhibitors@