2022 In-Person Attendee Info Hub
Please select an event to view important attendee information:
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, TX 78701
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We’re thrilled to welcome you to the 2022 Texas Conference for Women “Conference In-Person!”
Before the Conference, you can join the private Texas Conference for Women LinkedIn group to get a head start on networking!
As a reminder, your Conference In-Person ticket includes access to the November 10th Conference Anywhere. Find more information about the virtual attendee experience on this page.
Before You Arrive (Badges)
Your badge is your ticket into the event on November 9th. Please print & cut out your badge before you arrive at the Austin Convention Center. We’ll provide a lanyard and badge holder, but printing in advance will save time on Conference Day.
With your badge in hand, you can skip the Registration desk and begin enjoying the new Interactive Hall as early as 9:00 a.m., or go directly to the Keynote Session at 10:30 a.m.
NOTE: Only the primary registrant has access to print or email badges via their registration account. If you did not purchase your own ticket, please contact the primary registrant to have your badge sent to you.
The Austin Convention Center is located at 500 East Cesar Chavez St.
Plan your travel today! How are you getting to the Conference? Here are some options:
- Take Capital Metro’s MetroRail service to the Austin Convention Center (use the Downtown Station)
- Park at the Palmer Events Center with free shuttle service to the Austin Convention Center from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- Carpool with a friend or catch an Uber or Lyft
- Stay overnight at a friend’s or hotel the evening before the Conference
- Park nearby
- Reserve your parking spot (SpotHero)
Head over to our Travel page for details.
Though this year’s in-person event will be smaller than usual, it’s always smart to plan for a crowd. Please make both a Plan A and a Plan B to account for traffic, parking, and public transit.
Seat Assignments & Sign-Ups
Both the Keynote Session and Lunch are assigned seating. Please refer to your badge to confirm your Keynote seat number. (Keynote seat map is available in the program book.)
Resume Review & Career Coaching can help you get ahead this year. Space is limited and first-come first-served, so make your way to the Interactive Hall before and after the keynote sessions to participate.
What to Do at the Event
Wednesday’s event is anchored by two live keynote sessions from 10:30–11:40am and 12:10–1:15pm, featuring Tsedal Neeley, José Andrés, Brené Brown, and more. (New this year: Attendees will be able to submit questions for Brené Brown to answer on stage!)
Lunch & casual networking will take place from 11:40am–12:10pm in the main keynote hall.
BEFORE the keynote sessions you can:
- Explore the Interactive Hall — you’ll find fun new booths throughout and free professional headshots in the Dell Technologies area
- Take advantage of complimentary Career Coaching and Resume Review — from 9:00–10:30am
- Participate in Small Group Networking from 9:30–10:10am
AFTER the keynote sessions you can:
- Participate in Small Group Networking at 1:45 and 2:30pm
- Participate in Speed Networking at 1:30 and 2:00pm
- Explore the Interactive Hall (including Career Coaching & Resume Review) from 2–4pm
Find us on: Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Share your participation in the Conference on social media by joining us on LinkedIn, and using #TXConfWomen and tagging @TXConfWomen on Twitter & Instagram.
Visit the New Interactive Hall
- Enjoy a cup of coffee and get expert negotiation advice at the Indeed Equal Pay Café.
- Join Small Group Networking, sponsored by Cisco. Discuss topics that are meaningful to you in small groups. ICF Coaches will facilitate these conversations, suggesting conversation topics to break the ice and deepen your conversations.
- 9:30am, 1:45pm, 2:30pm
- Participate in Speed Networking, sponsored by Cisco. Meet new people in a fun, fast-paced session!
- 1:30pm & 2:30pm
- Meet with a career coach, have your resume reviewed, and get an updated headshot thanks
to Dell Technologies.
- Stop by the Liberty Mutual booth and check out the Wall of Growth, where you can design and pot your own plant.
- Help create a community work of art in the Deloitte and Google areas.
- Snap a selfie at IBM’s “Celebrate Your Strengths” inspiration wall.
- Shop and support local businesses and nonprofit organizations at the Women-Owned
- Recharge with Target at our charging stations.
Day 2: Log In to Conference Anywhere on Thursday
The Conference doesn’t end on Wednesday! Log on from anywhere on Thursday, November 10th at 8:00 a.m. to participate in the full-day virtual Conference Anywhere.
Head over to the Conference Anywhere info page to learn more.
For Your Safety & Convenience
You can expect:
- Coat check is located on Level 1 outside the Interactive Hall.
- Nursing Mothers’ Rooms/ Pods are available on Levels 1 & 3.
- Masks will be available at the entrance to the Conference, and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Convention Center. We encourage the wearing of masks but they are not required.
- Please read about our 2022 COVID-19 Policies prior to Conference Day
Special Meal Requests
Taking into account the various dietary needs of our attendees, we are pleased to provide two boxed lunch options for this year’s in-person event:
Main Registrants: If you or any of your attendees require the Alternate Meal, please log in to the registration and make that choice no later than Tuesday, November 1st.
**All boxes include bottled water and cutlery kit with napkin. See below for ingredients list.**
- The Standard Meal
❦ Chicken Caprese Sandwich on a Focaccia Bun
❦ Strawberry Oatmeal Bar
- The Alternate Meal (Vegan / Gluten-free / Nut-free / Dairy-free)
❦ Veggie Hummus Sandwich with Roasted Eggplant, Avocado, Artichoke
❦ Strawberry Banana Bar
Click here to view a list of ingredients and allergens for both boxed lunch options.