Are you registered to attend the TX Conference for Women? Now take the opportunity to network with other attendees in advance!
As a TX Conference for Women attendee, you know how crucial networking is. To enhance your 2013 conference experience, we welcome you to our first-ever virtual networking session! During this hour-long session, you will be paired with other TX Conference for Women attendees in text-based chats to share ideas about how to make the most out of the Conference and if desired, set a time to meet in person the day of the conference. This is a great way to expand your network and exchange ideas!
How the Online Networking Event Will Work
- Register for the event.
- On the day and time of the event, log-in and join the live session. You will receive log-in details 24 hours and 2 hours before the event.
- Click “view,” and make your status “Available” when you’re ready to begin chatting with other attendees.
- You will be randomly paired with fellow attendee for five-minute, text-based, timed conversations.
- After 5 minutes, you will be given time to take notes on the connection for follow-up and future reference.
- After the event, you can revisit the event dashboard to view your connections, chat transcripts, and follow-up notes.
Why Attend the Virtual Networking Session?
Meet fellow attendees
Discuss what you’re looking forward to at the Texas Conference for Women
Connect with attendees with similar interests
Join us for this fun, live online networking event, open to those attending the TX Conference for Women. REGISTER HERE