Supporting Organization Welcome
We invite businesses and women’s groups to help spread the word about the largest women’s conference in the state by participating as Supporting Organizations.
Supporting Organizations are vital to the success of this event. As a non-profit, the Texas Conference for Women strives to keep ticket prices low so that that the Conference is accessible to as many as possible. To do so, we rely on word of mouth as our best advertising. Signing on as a Supporting Organization requires no financial commitment, and your group will receive the following benefits:
- Listing on Texas Conference for Women website as a Supporting Organization, with a link to your website.
- Registration discount for your members and staff.
- Discounted booth fee in Texas Conference for Women exhibit hall.
- Listing in our conference program, which is distributed to our 6,000+ attendees.
In return, you commit to:
- Mention your support of the conference on your website (preferably with our logo or banner included).
- Follow/comment/share updates from the Conference on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Help us spread the word via blogs, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts that you maintain.
- Promote the conference to your staff and members at in-person meetings and events and via email.
We hope you will join us in spreading the word about this conference to the women of Texas! If you are interested in becoming a Supporting Organization, please complete our online form for more details about this unique partnership opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact Chelsea Franklin at 512-432-1943 or by email at [email protected]. We appreciate your support and look forward to your participation.
Texas Conference for Women