The Texas Conference for Women provides connection, motivation, networking, inspiration and skill building for thousands of Texas women each year. The 17th annual Texas Conference for Women will be held November 15, 2016 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin.
The Conference offers incredible opportunities for business networking, professional development and personal growth.The non-profit, non-partisan event features inspirational keynote speakers, skill-building breakout sessions and ample opportunities to develop new relationships with other women. With sessions ranging from personal finance to health and wellness to career advancement, this unique event offers something for everyone.
What’s the ROI?
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Connect and network with thousands of women from across Texas
• Find new clients, business partners and colleagues through networking opportunities
• Learn applicable skills and tools from both nationally recognized speakers and Texas leaders
• Build an unparalleled professional network
• Find information and motivation to thrive in any circumstance
At the Texas Conference for Women, you’ll learn how to:
• Lead people and organizations to success
• Make a successful career switch
• Start or manage a small business
• Deal with change
• Market yourself
• Communicate effectively
• Take control of your finances
• Manage your personal health and stress
• Balance work/life demands
• And much more!
The Texas Conference for Women is a 501(c)3 organization, Tax ID# 742947735. The Conference is produced by Hill + Knowlton Strategies, a strategic communications firm whose clients include Fortune 100 companies, non-profit organizations, industry associations and professional firms.