The 2023 Texas Conference for Women
Passion. Purpose. Possibility.
The Power of Us
The Texas Conference for Women is back in 2023!
Join us Thursday, November 16th at the Austin Convention Center as we welcome an incredible lineup of speakers, friends, and longtime attendees.
What to Expect
Full access to a day of programming that includes:
- Inspirational and cutting-edge program of keynote speakers
- Opportunity to choose from 10 breakout sessions across multiple tracks including leadership, career and personal development
- Morning Mentor Moments featuring panels with Conference board members and local community leaders to answer your most pressing career questions and share invaluable lessons
- Timely content and actionable skill-building sessions featuring experts on the Learning Burst Stage
- Structured and informal networking opportunities with peers and our sponsors
- Full access to the Interactive Hall featuring women-owned businesses and non-profits, lounge areas, wellness opportunities and fun activities to support your development at work and in life
- Robust career services including first come first serve 1:1 coaching sessions and resume reviews
- Complimentary lunch and reserved seating for the keynote session
Plus, a BIG added bonus:
Your ticket also gives you access to an all-day virtual conference during Women’s History Month on March 14, 2024. This first-ever event will bring together tens of thousands of women from the Commonwealth and our sister conferences in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and California. Details to come!
Early Bird Period (May 18–June 18, 2023)
$299 each or $2,990 for a table of 10
*Limit 100 tickets per transaction. On June 19, 2023 prices will increase to $325/ $3,250.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Prime Minister, New Zealand (2017-2023); Senior Fellow, Harvard University; Special Envoy, Christchurch Call to Action; Board Member, The Earthshot Prize
Actor, Producer, Writer & Director
Olympic Gold Medalist and Thyroid Eye Disease (TED) Patient Advocate
Host and Activist
Subscribe to our email list for additional speaker announcements and updates!
Confirmed Breakout Speakers:
Psychologist, Professor & New York Times best-selling Author, Platonic
Assistant Professor, Public Service, NYU & best-selling Author, The Memo and Right Within
Executive Coach & Human Systems Expert
7 Good Reasons to Attend This Year’s Conference
- Gain perspective on your goals at a time when many women are rethinking their priorities and careers.
- Learn practical, actionable advice to help you navigate your career.
- Broaden your network through ample opportunities to connect with peers and leaders from dozens of leading businesses across the region.
- Get expert answers during Q&A sessions with all breakout speakers.
- Enjoy a bustling exhibit hall where you can meet women helping women from across our region – and support women-owned businesses.
- Feel energized by the unique experience of being in the same room with thousands of other professional women.
- Strengthen your team by attending with colleagues. Or just share the community spirit by coming with friends.
Have Your Company Send You to This Year’s Conference
Want help convincing your boss to fund your attendance at the Conference? Use our Request to Attend Conference Template!