Payments for the Conference can be made by credit card to secure your tickets immediately, or you may hold tickets if you choose to pay by check. Checks must be received within 10 business days or held tickets are automatically released. We do not accept purchase orders.
Due to high demand, registrations are limited to 100 tickets per transaction.
What can I do to improve my chances of buying Conference tickets?
PLEASE NOTE: Nothing can guarantee you’ll be able to get tickets, and access to purchasing tickets is random. However, there are a few things you can do to avoid problems when registering:
• Never load our registration site in more than one browser window You might end up losing tickets you’re holding as our site only allows you to process one registration at a time.
• Make sure that you’re using a steady internet connection If you lose your internet connection during registration for even a moment, you may have to start over and by then tickets may be sold out.
• Register using a computer instead of a phone While our website is fully accessible by mobile devices, you’ll have the best experience on a computer.
• Don’t refresh your screen while waiting Stick to one window, and always resist the urge to refresh. The Conference for Women is equipped with sophisticated systems designed to manage and process ticket purchases as quickly as possible.
• If using a credit card, know your card limits, billing zip code and rules If using a corporate card, we highly recommend checking with your accounting department or card issuer in advance to be sure you know about any card limitations, and the billing zip code associated with your card.
Many corporate credit cards are not allowed to be charged by non-profit organizations, and the Conference is a 501(c)3 organization. This will cause a decline and you will lose tickets you were holding. When you solve the problem and return, tickets may no longer be available.
In addition, some corporate cards have daily or per-transaction limits that you may not be aware of. Sometimes people don’t know the billing zip code for their corporate card and that can cause a decline.
Are discounts available for group registrations?
I don’t know my attendees’ names yet. May I still buy tickets?
Yes. You will not need the names of your attendees at the time of purchase. You will have an opportunity to assign names to your tickets and select meal options as we get closer to the Conference. Instructions will be included in your confirmation email.
May I sit with friends or colleagues?
Keynote seating will be assigned based on the date of registration. To be guaranteed seating with friends or colleagues, you must register together in a single registration.
We do accept seating requests for those in separate registrations and are usually able to accommodate (but do not guarantee them). Please email [email protected] to request seating, and include the name and registration ID for each registration. Seating requests will be accepted until September 15th.
Cancellations: May I cancel my ticket?
We do not issue refunds for any reason, but you can easily transfer your ticket to another person. Please see your confirmation email for details.
Do I need to sign up for breakout sessions in advance?
No. You can review the full agenda to decide which sessions you are most interested in, and keep a backup in mind in case your preferred session is full. Breakout sessions are open seating and attendance is first-come, first-served.
What is the attire?
Business casual. In addition, please know that your Conference day will include a significant amount of walking — parking areas or public transportation stops to the convention center, between keynote and breakout sessions, within the exhibit hall, and more — so we strongly recommend comfortable footwear.
Does the Conference have any travel or hotel recommendations?
Yes. Please refer to our Travel & Discounts page for the latest information on hotel blocks and travel recommendations.
Are accommodations available for special needs?
The Conference for Women strives to create an inclusive and accessible experience for all attendees. If you require an accommodation for a disability, please email us at least one month before the conference at [email protected].
Is space available on-site for nursing mothers?
Yes. Information on designated rooms and amenities will be shared within attendee communications closer to event day.
Who may I contact if my company is interested in sponsoring the Conference?
Sponsorship provides tremendous opportunities for companies and their employees to become even more engaged on Conference day and throughout the year. For sponsorship benefits and pricing information, contact Wendy Morris, Development Director, at [email protected]. For general sponsorship information, please see our Sponsorship Overview.