- Benefit from the exposure and goodwill of the state’s largest conference for women
Showcase support for the Conference, now in its 22nd year, with a sponsorship for this nonpartisan, nonprofit 501c3 organization.
- Help create the premier professional development event for the women of Texas
Support personal and professional development for a diverse group of thousands of women, from new professionals to entrepreneurs to senior corporate leaders.
- Engage corporate leaders as speakers
Highlight the thought leadership of your senior women in a variety of sessions on topics including career advancement, professional and leadership development, effectively using technology, money management, and life skills.
- Gain visibility for your leaders and brand
Exposure to our engaged community of women continues year-round through the Conference website, monthly e-newsletter, teleclasses, on-site signage, Conference app, a printed brochure, and a comprehensive digital marketing campaign including e-mail, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social channels.
- Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives
By participating as a Conference sponsor, you are demonstrating your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives to your employees and the community.
- Enhance community outreach and recruitment
Participation in the program, introductions to our supporting organizations, speaking opportunities on topics related to women’s initiatives and corporate social responsibility, and a presence in the exhibit hall provide valuable opportunities for community outreach and recruitment.
For more information on becoming a sponsor of the Texas Conference for Women, please contact Wendy Morris at [email protected].