Reset. Renew. Reconnect.
November 10 Virtual Gathering
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CT
— SOLD OUT —
The full-day virtual Conference experience we’ve offered over the past two years returns in 2022!
Be inspired by world-class speakers; learn practical strategies about leadership, career advancement, and more; ask questions; network; and enjoy 30 days of on-demand breakout session replay.
This is a full-day virtual Conference experience, aimed at maximizing access, inclusivity, and flexibility through global connection and professional development. Participate with thousands of others from the comfort of your home or office.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, award-winning Author
- Dr. Brené Brown, Researcher & Storyteller
- Tabitha Brown, Actress, Vegan Foodie & #1 New York Times best-selling Author, Feeding the Soul
- Selena Gomez, Actor, Producer, Philanthropist & Cofounder, Wondermind
- Shoshana Johnson, First Black Female POW In U.S. War History & Purple Heart Recipient
- Celeste Headlee, Host, Women Amplified podcast, award-winning Journalist & Author, Speaking of Race
- Aminatou Sow, Cultural Commentator, Author & Former Co-Host, Call Your Girlfriend podcast
- Laysha Ward, EVP, Chief External Engagement Officer, Target
- Linda Babcock, New York Times best-selling Author, The No Club, & expert on negotiation
- Julie Battilana, Harvard Business & Kennedy School Professor and Author, Power, for All: How it Works and Why it’s Everyone’s Business
- Austin Channing Brown, Media Producer, Best-Selling Author, and Racial Justice Advocate
- Susan Cain, Author, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking and Bittersweet
- Dr. Amishi Jha, Director, Contemplative Neuroscience, UMIndfulness Initiative & Author, Peak Mind
- Dr. Jacinta Jiménez, award-winning Psychologist & Author, The Burnout Fix
- Stacy Brown-Philpot, former CEO, TaskRabbit
- Daniel Pink, five-time New York Times best-selling Author
- Ximena Vengoechea, Author, Listen Like You Mean It
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- Two inspiring keynote sessions with today’s most relevant and capable minds
- Nine expert-led breakout sessions focused around Leadership, each featuring speaker Q&A
- Interactive networking
- Interactive Exhibit Hall experiences featuring on-demand expert content
- Complimentary 1:1 Resume Review and Career Coaching sessions
- 30 days of on-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions & Exhibit Hall content
Fall 2022 Conferences
October 6-7, 2022
November 9-10, 2022
Nov. 30 – Dec. 1, 2022
BREAKOUT SESSION BONUSES
- Submit your questions during breakout sessions, and they may be answered live by the speaker.
- On-Demand Playback—Attendees will also have the opportunity to enjoy every single breakout session on-demand through December 11, 2022
- Facilitated Networking Discussions—An opportunity for attendees to join live, small-group discussions with top executives to power their personal and professional growth.
- Peer Networking Chat Groups—A platform to connect with other attendees with similar interests and challenges.
- Public Breakout Session Chats—A way for attendees to share comments and questions during breakout sessions.
- Private 1:1 & Group Messaging—A place for attendees to “meet up” with other attendees throughout the Conference.
There is no purchase limit on “Conference Anywhere” virtual tickets per transaction. When buying multiple tickets, you’ll provide the main contact information first, who will manage entering all attendee information, then choose the number of tickets desired. After payment is processed you may enter all attendee names and emails, or you can wait until later to do so; you do not need to know who is using the tickets when you purchase them.
Credit Card and Check Payments Accepted
You may complete your registration online using a credit card. Or, you may choose “Pay by Check” to hold your tickets. Your registration is not complete until payment is received. Check payments are due in our office within 10 business days, and your ticket hold will be canceled if payment is not received within 10 days.
We do not accept purchase orders.
Need An Invoice?
Simply choose “Pay by Check” at the end of your registration, and an invoice will be emailed to you. If you then want to pay your invoice by credit card, email us and we will send you a secure link for online payment. Your tickets are not confirmed until payment is received and it must be received within 10 days or your ticket hold will be canceled.
We do NOT offer any refunds for ticket purchases, no exceptions. You may, however, easily transfer your ticket to another party.
Find your answer on our FAQ page or email [email protected]
For details on our 2023 Conference, subscribe to The Conference In Your Inbox newsletter.