* If you have already downloaded the app and are having problems, please go to your app store, and initiate an update from there by searching for TexasWomen.
Download the official Texas Conference for Women app. You requested better features, and we listened! You’re going to love it…
Did You Know?
The TexasWomen app delivers new, inspiring content year-round! Access the latest recordings of conference sessions, articles, and announcements about our next event.
- Enhanced networking capabilities with the a new AI matchmaking feature
- Full agenda & speaker listings
- Full speaker bios & access to presentations
- Alerts to keep you in the loop on news and last-minute changes
- Access to past and present session audio
- Social wall to help you connect with other attendees during and after the event
NEW! Networking via Smart Matches!
- Create your profile based on your preferences to be matched with other attendees, as well as sessions and exhibitors that will likely interest you
- Forge more meaningful connections with other attendees, and even set up appointments and exchange private messages
Benefits of Creating a Profile
- Matchmaking feature providing customized networking opportunities is only available to users with profiles
- Build a custom schedule
- Save session, speaker, sponsor, and exhibitor favorites for quick access
- Take & save notes on individual sessions – and export post conference
- Search attendees and send private and group messages
NOTE: Your App login is NOT at all related to your conference registration login. They are completely separate systems that require two separate logins. If you have not used the app previously, choose the option to “Sign Up.”
IF YOU HAVE LAST YEAR’S APP, PLEASE DELETE IT AND DOWNLOAD THE NEW 2020 VERSION FROM YOUR APP STORE.
Special thanks to Cisco for underwriting this year’s conference app, with support from Liberty Mutual!