Tory Johnson, CEO of Women For Hire and Spark & Hustle, and workplace contributor on Good Morning America, interviewed Michael Alter, president of SurePayroll, on Monday, November 7 in a free 20-minute teleclass.
From Harvard MBA to partner track in consulting to founder of SurePayroll, Michael knows firsthand what it takes to launch and grow a startup and also how to take an established business to greater heights. Michael and Tory addressed specific lessons for small business success:
• When to answer yes and why it’s often wise to say NO
• How to market in a way that matters to your target market
• When to stay the course and when to give up
• Why Michael’s company rewards mistakes—including a cash prize—and how you can embrace failure too
• And many more nuggets on to help you on your journey to small business success
Listen to the recorded call now: