Get What You Want by Getting Out of Your Own Way: Podcast
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“When we base our happiness on things out of our control, we’re living in insanity and powerlessness.”
How can we take control when things are difficult, and how can we create the life that we envision? In our free tele-class, author Laura Munson walks us through a series of powerful questions to help raise self-awareness and be able to:
• Claim your life
• See where you are stuck
• Get out of victim-stanced thinking and into Practical Creative Thinking
• Get your life to work by actively creating your life!
Laura led participants through thought-provoking questions in self-awareness to create balance within these four categories :
• Inner Critic: When is she loudest? What does she say to you?
• Self vs. Self: Where are you in a fight in your life? What do you resist that you know is good for you?
• The Flow: What do you most like to do? How often do you do it?
• Practical Creativity: When you are facing hardship, ask yourself: What can I create?
Download the tele-class slides here
Click the link below to the full 30-minute podcast
About Laura: Laura Munson is the author of the New York Times and international bestselling memoir “This Is Not The Story You Think It Is: A Season of Unlikely Happiness.” It has been published in nine countries and has been featured in Vanity Fair, Elle, Redbook, Time, Newsweek, Washington Post and many other newspapers, magazines and online venues across the globe. Munson is the founder of Haven Writing Retreats in Montana and speaks on the subjects of empowerment through creativity. Her work has been published in the New York Times, the New York Times Magazine, O. Magazine, The Week, Huffington Post, Redbook, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, Ladies Home Journal, More magazine, The Sun and others. She has appeared on “Good Morning America,” “The Early Show,” WGN, many NPR stations, Hay House radio, as well as other media including London’s “This Morning” and Australia’s “Sunrise.” She lives in Montana with her family. @LauraMunson Lauramunson.com