It’s getting close! In order to maximize your time enjoying the conference this Thursday, we’ve put together some handy information for you to begin digesting now.
How to Log In
Click here to access the virtual conference environment and begin setting up your attendee profile right away:
Log in using the email address with which you originally registered.* The email field is case-sensitive and must match your registration exactly.
You will be prompted to complete your attendee profile. Your attendee profile is similar to your badge at our in-person event, but with enhanced functionality. Share as much or as little information on your profile as you like, but please keep in mind that this information will be visible to other attendees (minus your email address), and any exhibitors you choose to share with (including your email).
INSIDER TIP: The full Conference experience will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time on Thursday, October 1st. But it’s important to click the link above, run a System Check, and make sure you’re happy with your attendee profile in advance.
You will use this same URL and email address to log in throughout the week, as live and on-demand programming continues through October 9th.
If you did not purchase your own ticket and your email address is not working, please check with the main registrant for your group to ensure your email was entered correctly in the system. For any other issues you should reach out to [email protected]
*Please do not share your login information with anyone. The virtual environment will log you out if another device logs in using your email address.
Our virtual conference environment was designed for ease of use, and to replicate the experience of an in-person TX Conference for Women.
But because the virtual version will be new to everyone, we created this short video tour to help you get around on Oct. 1st & beyond.
In Case You Missed It
- If you haven’t read our “What to Expect” email yet, check it out here. It will give you the important information you need to make the most of your Conference experience.
- We have designed this year’s program with connection in mind. To learn about your networking opportunities and learn how to network effectively in a virtual setting, please visit our Networking page.
- October 1st Conference schedule (all times Central):
- Exhibit Hall opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Morning Keynote Session runs from 10:00–10:45 a.m.
- Breakout Sessions take place at 10:50 a.m., 11:45 a.m., and 2:10 p.m. (No sign-up required; all sessions will be available on demand after their scheduled run times)
- Afternoon Keynote Session runs from 12:50–2:05 p.m.
- Facilitated Networking Discussions take place from 3:15–5:00 p.m. (sign up at 12:35 p.m. in the Cisco Networking Lounge to participate!)
- Much more programming throughout the day. Find details in your digital program.
- October 2nd – 9th programming:
- Lunch Break Live sessions each weekday from 12:00–12:30 p.m.
- Learning Bursts, or mini-sessions, available on-demand in the Technology, Health & Wellness, and Community & Education Pavilions
- Exhibitor office hours in the Women Owned Business Marketplace and other pavilions will be available on Oct. 1st, 5th, and 6th
- 24/7 on-demand replay of breakout sessions
- 1:1 Career Coaching and Résumé Review appointments (sign up for an available time slot on Oct. 1st!)
Remember, if you registered for multiple attendees, you need to enter their names and email addresses into your registration account so that they will be admitted into the Conference environment.
We’ll see you soon!