Virtual Attendee Info Hub
Please select an event to view important attendee information:
Virtual • Online
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Welcome to the 2022 Texas Conference for Women virtual “Conference Anywhere!”
Find us on: Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
After the Conference
• This year’s breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand from noon on Friday, November 11th until midnight on Sunday, December 11th, thanks to our sponsors Dell and Deloitte. Many Exhibit Hall offerings—including booths with interactive office hours, speaker learning bursts, author book readings and more—will be available on demand through December 11th as well.
Just log in to the Conference environment to view.
• NEW: In addition to breakout sessions and Exhibit Hall content, we have secured permission for you to replay keynote sessions on demand, too! Selena Gomez’s session will be available through Friday, November 25th. All other keynote sessions will be available through December 11th.
• Stream the Conference Playlist on Spotify. The TX Conference for Women Playlist is sponsored by Takeda.
How to Participate in the November 10th Virtual Conference
The November 10th “Conference Anywhere” will take place entirely online. Click the button below to access the virtual Conference environment (and scroll down for troubleshooting tips):
Log in today using the email address with which you originally registered,* and the password txcfw22. (NOTE: If you choose to change your password, our team will be unable to retrieve it for you.)
Logging in prior to the virtual Conference allows you to complete your attendee profile and test your browser settings to ensure a smooth day on November 10th.
Your attendee profile is similar to your badge at one of our in-person events. Share as much or as little information on your profile as you like, but keep in mind that this information will be visible to other attendees (minus your email address), and any exhibitors you choose to share with (including your email).
*Do not share your login information with anyone. If two people log in using your email at the same time, both will be expelled from the virtual environment.
You will use this same URL and email address to log in throughout the coming month, as live and on-demand programming continues through December 11th, thanks to our sponsors Dell and Deloitte.
If you did not purchase your own ticket and your email address is not working, please check with the main registrant for your group to ensure your email was entered correctly in the system. For any other issues you should reach out to [email protected]
We recommend you do the following prior to event day to ensure a smooth experience in the virtual environment:
• Ensure your Virtual Private Network (VPN) is OFF.
• Update your browser!
‧ Download the most recent version of Chrome or Firefox
‧ Make sure pop ups are enabled
• Check to ensure your Internet bandwidth is not being used by too many other users when you plan to enjoy the Conference.
• Test your speakers & camera settings in your browser to ensure successful video chatting & session viewing.
If you see a black screen when you log in, please 1. Log out of your VPN and/or 2. Check your browser settings (or with your system administrator) to confirm you do not have a firewall installed. Your admin may need to whitelist meetyoo.com and meetyoo.de.
While the virtual platform is accessible on mobile devices and tablets, we highly recommend participating on a desktop or laptop computer. For the best experience, we recommend using the Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers.
Need more help? Visit our Technical Support FAQ.
Plan Your Day
The virtual Conference consists of two keynote sessions, three periods of breakout sessions, and a virtual Exhibit Hall. All times Central.
• Keynote Sessions—featuring Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Brené Brown, Tabitha Brown, Selena Gomez, and Shoshana Johnson—will debut on Thursday, November 10th, at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
• Breakout Sessions, followed by speaker Q&A, will air at 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:15 p.m. on November 10th
Starting at noon CT on Friday, November 11th, breakout sessions will be available to replay on-demand until Friday, December 9th at midnight.
• The Virtual Exhibit Hall opens at 8:00 a.m. on November 10th, and will remain available through December 9th. Be sure to visit early to take advantage of free career services and facilitated networking!
• Tabitha Brown‘s cooking demo will take place during the afternoon keynote session at 1pm. If you’d like to cook along with her, please find the ingredients and instructions here.
Our virtual Conference environment was designed for ease of use, and to replicate the experience of an in-person Conference for Women. But because the virtual version will be new to everyone, we’re creating a short video tour to help you get around on November 10th & beyond.
Maximize Your Career at the Conference
The Texas Conference for Women provides multiple opportunities to enhance your career skills and position yourself for advancement. Some of the opportunities you can take advantage of this year:
- Sign up for 1:1 Resume Review and Career Coaching. Sessions will take place via videoconference November 11, 14, 15, and 16.
- Appointments are limited and first-come, first-served, so be sure to visit the Career Hub early on November 10th if this is a priority for you! Sign-up begins at 8:00 a.m. CT.
- Visit the Learning Stage inside the Lifestyle & Learning Hub for a number of career-focused mini sessions.
- Before the Conference, attend our FREE Virtual Career Fair! Register today to share your resume directly with recruiters from participating companies on November 8; 11am–2pm CT.
Because connection is more important than ever these days, we’ve put together several networking opportunities for virtual attendees to help you make the most of your Conference day. Thanks to our Official Networking Sponsor, Cisco!
• Small Group Networking via live videoconference on November 10th. (No registration required; Sessions from 9:00–9:45 a.m. and 3:30–4:15 p.m.)
• NEW! Mix & Mingle with the Board of Directors via live videoconference on November 10th from 3:30—4:15 p.m. (Participation is extremely limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis).
• Public Session Chats allow you to chat with fellow attendees while watching keynote and breakout sessions.
• Private and Group Messaging available from every room in the virtual Conference environment.
• Find our TX CFW LinkedIn Group in the Cisco Networking Lounge and continue the conversation with the Conference community after the event and throughout the year.
• Cisco Networking Lounge. Participate in topical chats with fellow attendees about goals, career, leadership, and more.
Share your participation in the Conference on social media by joining us on LinkedIn, and using #TXConfWomen and tagging @TXConfWomen on Twitter & Instagram.
Exhibit Hall Highlights
The virtual Exhibit Hall is organized into Hubs packed with offerings for you to explore:
• Explore companies hiring
• Career Coaching (sessions take place Nov. 14-17; sign up required; first-come, first-served)
• Resume Review (sessions take place Nov. 14-17; sign up required; first-come, first-served)
LIFESTYLE & LEARNING HUB
• Bookstore – with FREE SHIPPING on all conference titles
• Learning Stage: Get inspired by on-demand career advice
WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESS & COMMUNITY HUB
• Join us in supporting small, women-owned businesses and non-profit organizations!
Stay Involved Year-Round!
We’re bringing you timely advice and expert voices throughout the year. Stay in touch by:
• Joining our LinkedIn community to continue the conversation after the event is over. You’ll also find us active year-round on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
• Subscribing to The Conference in Your Inbox, our monthly newsletter.
• Listening to Women Amplified, a podcast from the Conferences for Women that showcases Conference speakers (& real listeners!) on a variety of timely topics. Find us everywhere you get podcasts, or just ask your smart speaker to play the latest episode.