2022 Virtual Career Fair
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
11:00 am – 2:00 pm CT
- Interact in 1:1 with employers who are hiring – explore thousands of open positions from organizations committed to the advancement of women in the workplace.
- Access right-now career tips and advice from expert Kay Meyer of Deloitte’s “Ask the Recruiter” session.
- Enjoy on-demand content designed to help you address your current career goals.
Designed for professionals:
- Seeking job opportunities in IT, sales, marketing, engineering, finance, legal and more.
- Interested in exploring flex, remote, in-person, and hybrid roles.
- Early-on in their career through 10+ years experience.
When and where?
The Virtual Career Fair is a 100% online event scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. CT.
What will I need in order to register?
- An email address
- The URL for your LinkedIn profile
- An updated resume (optional, but encouraged; uploaded in PDF format during your profile setup and shared with employers who are recruiting).
How do I register and upload my resume?
- Click on the “Register for Career Fair” button above or below
- Enter your email address to create a login and begin profile setup.
- Fill out your profile, including a link to your LinkedIn profile and uploading your resume.
- Test your system! After you fill out your profile, you’ll have an opportunity to test your computer for compliance on our virtual platform. This will ensure you can successfully conduct text and video chats on November 8th.
You can log back in any time prior to November 8th to update your profile.
We strongly encourage all participants to upload your resume in order to maximize interactions with participating employers at the Virtual Career Fair.
Frequently asked questions
- What if I can’t attend on November 8th?
Register anyway! We will share your resume with participating hiring managers, who will follow up with you directly.
- Do attendees need to join the event for the full 3 hours?
You do not have to stay for the whole event. We’ve designed this format to allow for ample time to visit with hiring recruiters, and were intentional about limiting scheduled live content/ensuring that the majority of content is on-demand so that you can experience the event according to your own needs and priorities. You also have the option to log out and log back into the Virtual Career Fair at any time during the 3 hours.
- How should I dress?
The event includes both on-camera and off-camera opportunities for interactions, so it is up to you how you are most comfortable presenting yourself to recruiters and to fellow attendees! Business casual should work for all types of engagement.
- Will any sessions be available post-event?
We encourage you to visit the Conferences for Women’s Career Hub for additional valuable content!
- Can my organization participate in the Virtual Career Fair as a recruiter?
At this time, the Virtual Career Fair is not accepting additional hiring companies.
- Still have questions?
Please contact us at [email protected]