Open All Day
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We’re putting together an all-new Interactive Hall experience for 2023! Here are some highlights you’ll want to check out:
Celebrate with Us
- Join our “PARTY IN THE HALL” from 4pm – 5pm featuring DJ KICKIT to close out the day.
Connect with Attendees & Experts
- Stop by the Learning Stage for mini-masterclasses throughout the day. (Details below.)
- Engage in Small Group Peer Networking from 9:00–9:45 a.m., brought to you by Cisco. This session will be facilitated by Alejandra Mielke, Founder & CEO, Latina Power Coaching, and feature talent professionals representing Cisco.
- Work 1-on-1 with a career coach and have your resume reviewed — day-of sign-up required; appointments are first-come, first-served.
- Join us for a Career Connections Meet-Up panel at 2:00 p.m. Ask your questions about navigating transitions, getting promoted, and career advancement. Located in the Networking & Connections Area.
- Visit the newly re-imagined Bookstore & Lounge, featuring a comfy lounge space. Have a chat with a friend or colleague, or browse books available for sale.
- Author book signings start at 4:30 p.m. in the Bookstore. Purchase a book by one of the following authors, and you’ll have the chance to have it signed in person:
- Dr. Marisa Franco
- Minda Harts
- Nora McInerny
- Liz Wiseman
- Visit the Fidelity booth to share with other attendees the things that inspire you most!
- Are you in business or considering business ownership? The Center for Women Entrepreneurs at TWU’s Jane Nelson Institute for Women’s Leadership is offering 15-minute mini-business advising sessions at the Conference. Please register in advance for an in-person appointment on Conference Day.
- For something really special, head to the Listen to your Eyes booth from 1:30–4:30 p.m. to meet and chat with Olympic gold medalist Gail Devers in person!
Explore the Villages
- Shop and support local businesses in the Women-Owned Business Village, brought to you by Bank of America
- Refresh your LinkedIn profile with a new headshot, sponsored by Insight!
- Stop by Liberty Mutual’s “Wall of Growth” to design and pot your own plant.
- Come learn how to support local non profit organizations in the Community Village
- Bring your own water bottle to fill at the water station.
Small Group Peer Networking Meetup (9:00 – 10:00 a.m.)
Effective networking is a mix of give and take and these peer-to-peer Meetups are designed to do just that (and also take the intimidation out of networking). The Meetup is led by a facilitator who will guide participants through a series of prompts that will foster conversation and idea exchange. Everyone has the chance to “give” and to walk away with new insights, perspectives and connections.
Facilitator: Alejandra Mielke, Founder & CEO, Latina Power Coaching
Featuring Talent Professionals representing Cisco
Networking Meetups will take place in the Networking & Connections Area. Advanced sign-up NOT required.
Learning Stage Lineup
Stop by the Learning Stage for mini-masterclasses throughout the day.
Featuring one speaker addressing a focused leadership, career, or personal development topic, these sessions also offer live audience Q&A.
8:45 – 9:10 a.m. | Chickonomics: Eliminating Roadblocks and Taking Control of Your Financial Future
Speaker: Annie Hardy, Senior Visioneer, CX, Cisco Systems
9:20 – 9:45 a.m. | A Journey: Turning Your Job into Your Joy
Speaker: Mayerland Harris, Group Vice President of Talent, H-E-B
1:45 – 2:10 p.m. | 5 Money Musts
Speaker: Alicia May, VP Workplace Regional Leader, Fidelity Investments
2:20 – 2:45 p.m. | “Just an Admin”: Igniting a Movement to Elevate the Administrative Profession
Speaker: Deb Green, Principal Executive Assistant to CEO, NI, now a part of Emerson
3:15 – 3:40 p.m. | Seeking Leaders: Women Wanted
Speaker: Marlene Phillips, Director, Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy,
Jane Nelson Institute for Women’s Leadership
NEW: Career Connections Meetups (2:00 – 3:00 p.m.)
This is your chance to ask your pressing career questions and learn the dos and don’ts from talent professionals working in the field.
Moderated by an ICF Coach, attendees will drive the conversation by asking the panel real-time questions about career growth, navigating transitions, getting promoted and general career advancement.
After the conversation, you will have the chance to mix and mingle with these talent professionals to learn more.
Moderator: Seema Desai, Seema Desai Coaching and Consulting, LLC
Featuring Talent Professionals representing Cisco
Career Connections Meetups will take place in the Networking & Connections Area. Advanced sign-up NOT required.
List of Exhibitors
A Wink of Yellow
Austin Life Chiropractic
Bank of America
BERNINA of America
Board Game Guides
Chetna Singh Scarves
Chica Beauty – Sponsored by Bank of America
City Limits Chiroipractic
Diario Mio Jewelry
Girlstart – sponsored by Q2
Jennifer Nash Coaching & Consulting
Kathy Kamei Designs
Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics
League of Women Voters of Texas
Listen to Your Eyes
Made in Texas Co.
Mahalia Vedic Wellness
Mary Gagne, LLC
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Mobile Spa Escapes
My Maria Victoria
Pearls With Purpose
Queen of To Do LLC
ShelfGenie of Greater Austin
Sikara & Co.
Sparkle Innovations Inc
Sparrow Society Intl
Statewide HUB Program
Susie O’s Handbags
Texas International Education Consortium
Texas Mutual Insurance Company
Texas Tuition Promise Fund
Texas Veterans Commission
Texas Woman’s University – JNIWL
The Positive Prosper
This Girl Walks Into a Bar
This One’s for the Gals
Travis Association for the Blind
UT Girl Day
UT Health San Antonio
Visit Grand Prairie
You Go My Sister, Inc
YWCA Greater Austin