Update: Replays of all Lunch Break Live sessions are now available in the Community & Education Stage in the newly-public Virtual Exhibit Hall. The Exhibit Hall will be available through March 2021.
Starting today at noon, we invite you to experience new, LIVE interactive sessions on the Conference platform for some lunchtime learning! Called “Lunch Break Live,” this daily 30-minute midday session kicks off with recruiter Megan Brandenberger of Liberty Mutual.
She will give you the inside scoop on the hiring process from a recruiter’s perspective—and answer YOUR questions about pre-screening, interviews, follow up, and more.
To participate, simply log in to the Conference and find the live session on the screen in the Lobby.
Here’s the full schedule of midday Lunch Break Live sessions you can join:
- TODAY, 10/2: Ask the Recruiter (with Megan Brandenberger of Liberty Mutual)
- MONDAY, 10/5: Building the Perfect LinkedIn Profile (with Amanda Healy)
- TUESDAY, 10/6: Book Club (with Pat Mitchell, author, Becoming A Dangerous Woman)
- WEDNESDAY, 10/7: Mid-Day Meditation (with Erinda Martin of Yoga Pod Austin)
- THURSDAY, 10/8: LinkedIn for Job Seekers (with Amanda Healy)
- FRIDAY, 10/9: Let’s Get Cooking (with Janelle Reynolds, executive chef, Rosedale Kitchen & Bar)
For session descriptions, check out our complete Lunch Break Live calendar.
Other Things You Can Do Today & Next Week
- Take your attendee survey. We depend on your feedback!
- Get your Smart Matches by downloading the TexasWomen app, brought to you by Cisco with support from Liberty Mutual! Also, fill out your profile to be matched with other attendees for more meaningful networking. This incredible matchmaking tool is available all year long!
- Explore Learning Bursts — with topics ranging from leadership and wellness to financial planning and retirement, these short learning bursts offer tried and tested solutions in 5 minutes or less. Available on the Technology, Education, and Health & Wellness Stages.
- Watch On Demand Breakout Sessions of the sessions you missed — or revisit your favorites — until midnight on Oct. 9th.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall! Check out the resources and bookstore in the Exhibit Hall, too. Companies committed to advancing and hiring women are available to chat, too, on October 5-6 from 10 am-2 pm CDT.
- Pop into the Peer Chat Groups. They’re still going strong! Share your experiences and best practices with your peers about some of the most important issues facing professional women in 2020.
- Listen to the sounds of the Conference with this playlist of tracks from our 2020 keynote and breakout sessions!
- Re-watch Ellen Bennett’s cooking demonstration (and take advantage of 20% off sitewide at Hedley & Bennett, her cookwear company!)